What is the best laptop for hacking
A desktop computer has many advantages: it`s more powerful, it`s cheaper, it`s easier to upgrade and repair, it has a better keyboard, more ports, a bigger screen, and more.
VDS is the same as VPS, i.e. virtual dedicated/private server. If you are familiar with virtual machines and have ever installed a system in VirtualBox, then VPS is the same, only instead of running a virtual machine on your computer, we rent resources from a hosting provider.
What should be the configuration of a laptop for hacking or network security? How much will it cost? Can I buy it online? This article is written to answer all such queries. For hacking or IT security, you need better network cards and hardware that can run heavy software tools or crack hashes.
An ARM computer is a low power, low power computer. They are all different, like "large" computers, they differ in performance, ports, peripherals.
An ARM device is a great option if you need a 24/7 computer but don't want to use your main machine, pay for a VPS, and are afraid of electricity bills.
An ARM-based computer is perfect for:
- Long-term attacks on web applications (brute-force, analysis, creating a mirror on the hard drive, etc.)
- Long-term attacks on Wi-Fi (phishing with a rogue access point, waiting for a handshake without using deauthentication, etc.)
- Proxy server with Tor, ad cutter and other things that can be done on a computer
- Wi-Fi monitoring (you can not only attack, but also be in the mode of constant listening to the air for other people's attacks that have appeared within the reach of access points and clients)
- Monitoring radio signals of various walkie-talkies, creating your own GSM base stations (with the appropriate additional equipment, of course) ...
- The most popular, on hearing, is the Raspberry Pi 3. Of the most powerful, ODROID-C2 can be distinguished
On an ARM device, I would recommend installing an OS without a graphical desktop environment and choosing among devices that are more powerful. The result can be an assistant who is almost invisible, who never sleeps and always does something for you, while consuming almost no electricity. If you have a direct IP, you can install a web server on it, a mail server, and so on.
Best Hacking Laptops – Suitable for IT Security Too
New Acer Aspire 5 Slim
Acer has launched a brand new model of its already successful Aspire 5 Slim. With a sleek design and improved performance, it is one of the best laptops under $500. Its display is 15.6 inches with an HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It comes with 8GB RAM and 1TB hard drive. You can also choose between 12GB RAM and 2TB HDD. It runs on Windows 10 operating system. It has a backlit keyboard and a USB port. It has a built-in webcam and a headphone jack. It weighs about 4 pounds.
It comes with a flexible gooseneck made of silicone and allows you to direct the light in any direction you want. Plus, you can conveniently transfer your data from your computer to any other with the hub.